Saturday, September 15, 2007

It's Almost Blogathon Time!

It's almost time for The Smart Marketer’s Mini-blogathon.

We Kick-Off at 2.00pm BST, that’s 9.00am EDT, Saturday.

Nine posts in Four Hours.

I’ve a fantastic selection of tools to tell you about – over 50 in all.

I’m just finalizing the line-up, but can’t keep awake much longer after a 16 hour day at my keyboard!

Just show up here tommorrow and prepare to be amazed.

But please spare a thought, and make a donation if you can, to the ‘stars of the show’, The kids born with congenital heart defects who so desperately need funding for surgeons like Dr Mani, to save their lives.

Steph.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph,

I'll be joining you in the blogathon tomorrow (and all of the other bloggers)

Please take look at this post:
http://www.dailymarketingace.com/wordpress/?p=18

And join us in building some social bookmark buzz. I suggest, at a minimum, delicious bookmarks.

I've tagged your post in delicious.

Doug

Steph White said...

Thanks for dropping by Doug.

Read your post - and I'm on to it!

Cheers,
Steph.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to having you on board during the blogathon, Steph :)

Dr.Mani

Steph White said...

Thanks Doc!

T-4 hours and counting!

I'm really looking forward to it too.

Your work is so critical in saving kids lives and I'm thrilled to a very small part of it.

All the very best,
Steph.